"MIDNIGHT 2.0" Edition
The FRACTEL™ “MIDNIGHT 2.0” Edition Cap is an update and upgrade of our first iteration. Featuring new REFLECT piping from front to back and our REFLECT fabric on the side panels, this Cap is designed to keep you safe after dark without sacrificing the style. The MIDNIGHT 2.0 also features our new MARBLE underpeak design for some hidden flair.
This product is made with Bluesign® certified, 100% Recycled Polyester.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- New REFLECT fabric technology & piping
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered reflective rear logo to keep you safe at night
- Embroidered logo at front
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% recycled polyester & REFLECT Polyester
- 54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 59 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & (REFLECT) Grey
- Designed in Australia
Hi Guys, I love the white marble bucket hat... one issue though is that it is slightly smaller than the blue bucket hat I already have which fits perfect... at its loosest it is still quite tight, I probably would have got the larger of the two sizes, if I had known. Cheers Darren
Love this hot. It’s my new fav! Comfortable, looks great and functional! Will be buying another soon for sure
Used the cap for a high altitude skymarathon, really good temperature regulation and sun protection.
Added value for the color matching with the sunglasses 😉
Tried once while running with a comfortable protection from sun light
When wearing it at the beach it stay fresh
Love the cap - it is so comfy I forget that I have it on so I wear it all the time
Certainly purple colour is my fav
I like to wear it at night as well when I’m watching tv as my husband likes the lights so bright - it used to drive me insane but not anymore